Saturday, February 4, 2012

Reading Response 5 & 6


Task:
Watch 2 videos on Youtube: Vision of Students in the 21st Century & Vision of Teachers in the 21st Century. See below for links. 
In watching these videos and reading the accompanying post I was both motivated and irritated. I was motivated by the videos to make sure that I learn how to integrate technology in my classes that achieves the objectives depicted in the videos. On the other hand, I was irritated by all of the negative feedback from other teachers bashing the videos and going off on tangents about things that we not really related to the message.
Create a Personal Learning Network (PLN).
I have started my PLN by getting my blog up and running and joining two Grouply groups and by also creating a Twitter account.


Reading Response #5
This task was completed with my team as outlined in RR #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment