Monday, March 12, 2012

RR 26 Differentiation for Leanna

I would use some of these strategies to differentiate for Leanna


  1. Process: I would assure that she is working in a group with other young women that will be kind to her and may have similar backgrounds or interest in an attempt to help her develop socially and connect with some of her peers.
  2. Product: When doing short answer work/assessments I would provide her with model sentences to guide her in the writing process. 
  3. Content: I would differentiate the content related reading by providing her with material that covers the same information but in a manner that would be more accessible for her.
  4. Process: to help her organize her thoughts prior to writing I would have her use a graphic organizer.
  5. Content: I would provide her with a key vocabulary terms sheet for every chapter. 
  6. Process: I would give her time to organize and think about her writing before turning it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment